Next Gen Duel Academy

Welcome Guest To Next Gen Duel Academy!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To New Gen Duel Academy. Come join us in some fun tournaments and other cool events today!!.
Share | 

Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chimera573

PostSubject: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:38 pm

I was looking at the new support for MPBs, and noticed one card in particular: Mecha Phantom Beast Blueimpalase. The card caught my attention, as it was a tuner. After reading the effect, I was psyched to play it in a synchro-centric type of deck with hand synchros being possible. I moved into testing, and while hand Synchros were fun, It didn't have the speed or power that I wanted, as Concoruda isn't the best synchro ever. However, while testing I ran into Kingwatt16, who suggested Karakuris to me and invited me here. I made the changes, and Karakuri Synchro engine outperformed every expectation i had. Anyway, on to the list:

Possible questions answered:
Celestial Dragon is an easy and consistent card to make, as I can easily pump one out T1 with the cost of a -1, but usually the pressure it applies is worth it.
Iron Call is the best card here, allowing me to keep going with my combos when it seems that they would run dry.
Overload Fusion is a great finisher, as after I go all in it gives me a 8000+ beater with 8+ attacks.
Mecha Phantom Beast Hamstrat is only at 2 because I don't like drawing it with Blueimpalase, as I don't like making Lv. 6 Synchros with Blue.

This deck, while not the most competitive, is a lot of fun. Feel free to try it out and give me feedback about what you think would make it better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeosReborn
Admin/Headmasters
Admin/Headmasters

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Hello we need to talk about getting you in a dorm please pm me on dn im yugiohboy12 thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.generationda.com
segador del caos

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Chimera573 wrote:
I was looking at the new support for MPBs, and noticed one card in particular: Mecha Phantom Beast Blueimpalase. The card caught my attention, as it was a tuner. After reading the effect, I was psyched to play it in a synchro-centric type of deck with hand synchros being possible. I moved into testing, and while hand Synchros were fun, It didn't have the speed or power that I wanted, as Concoruda isn't the best synchro ever. However, while testing I ran into Kingwatt16, who suggested Karakuris to me and invited me here. I made the changes, and Karakuri Synchro engine outperformed every expectation i had. Anyway, on to the list:

Possible questions answered:
Celestial Dragon is an easy and consistent card to make, as I can easily pump one out T1 with the cost of a -1, but usually the pressure it applies is worth it.
Iron Call is the best card here, allowing me to keep going with my combos when it seems that they would run dry.
Overload Fusion is a great finisher, as after I go all in it gives me a 8000+ beater with 8+ attacks.
Mecha Phantom Beast Hamstrat is only at 2 because I don't like drawing it with Blueimpalase, as I don't like making Lv. 6 Synchros with Blue.

This deck, while not the most competitive, is a lot of fun. Feel free to try it out and give me feedback about what you think would make it better

your using mecha phantom beasts and karakuris, but i see no karakuri support and no ariel recharge, im unsure about what other support MPB have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAscendSynchro34

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:35 am

Im gonna like chimera... Hes got creativity and style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKingWatt
Admin/Headmasters
Admin/Headmasters

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Glad I could help, man! Welcome to the site! Looks solid so far, and keep up the good work!

"A person's life does not end when they die. It ends when their legacy dies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chimera573

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:12 pm

@ Darkslifer:
I found Aerial Recharge to be too slow, and it interferes with my trap lockdown from Royal Decree. For the most part I don't need one extra token, and it just ends up going to the grave in the end phase anyway. I don't run any other Karakuri support because this deck is very consistent with turn 1-2 synchro summons and after that Karakuri support is less useful. Burei + Bureido already give me nice draw power, and seaching is covered by the Synchros and Imashichi. I am currently testing Genex Nuetron as another seaching alternative, and will update the deck later.

@Gladiator Beast Neos:
I will PM you when I am on, and we can discuss it then.

Thanks for the feedback guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
segador del caos

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:15 pm

Chimera573 wrote:
@ Darkslifer:
I found Aerial Recharge to be too slow, and it interferes with my trap lockdown from Royal Decree. For the most part I don't need one extra token, and it just ends up going to the grave in the end phase anyway. I don't run any other Karakuri support because this deck is very consistent with turn 1-2 synchro summons and after that Karakuri support is less useful. Burei + Bureido already give me nice draw power, and seaching is covered by the Synchros and Imashichi. I am currently testing Genex Nuetron as another seaching alternative, and will update the deck later.

@Gladiator Beast Neos:
I will PM you when I am on, and we can discuss it then.

Thanks for the feedback guys Very Happy

fair enough i haven't used anything like it myself so i guess i'll take your word for it :p i may try the deck out too, anything with tokens is good for synchro :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroSyndicate

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:32 pm

It's a typical Karakuri MPB deck, doesn't need Recharge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAscendSynchro34

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 pm

I wanna see someone build evilswarm stellars..... i think im gonna do that... so trolly..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroSyndicate

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 pm

It's already done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
segador del caos

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 pm

TheAscendedSynchro34 wrote:
I wanna see someone build evilswarm stellars..... i think im gonna do that... so trolly..

ophion + the rank 5 thing would prove quite the problem :p let me know if it works consistently. making harpies atm, i just gotta try em haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAscendSynchro34

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Ive got a very consistant harpie build if you wanna see it. lol and the evilstellars will be finished soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
segador del caos

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:26 am

TheAscendedSynchro34 wrote:
Ive got a very consistant harpie build if you wanna see it. lol and the evilstellars will be finished soon.

sure it would help Smile and well i'll try and think of something to make to duel them when they're done :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheAscendSynchro34

PostSubject: Re: Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 am

Lol. PM me next time your on and ill send you my build
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Screw Dracossack: A Synchro approach to Mecha Phantom Beasts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1